Empathy, Equality, Empowerment, Compassion and Integrity
To enable freedom from domestic violence and abuse for people and their pets across Cornwall and Devon
We offer victims/survivors of domestic violence and abuse a pet fostering service so that they can escape to access the safety and support that they need before being reunited with their much loved pets.
- We enable freedom from domestic violence and abuse by removing a significant barrier which prevents many victims/survivors from leaving.
- We empower victims/survivors to access vital safety and support.
- We understand that pets are an important part of victims/survivors coping strategies and we are working to reduce loneliness and isolation by enabling people to recover from trauma with the help of animal companionship and the therapeutic benefits this brings to people.
- For our volunteers we provide training and development and support them to achieve their personal goals and ambitions.
- In the communities that we work we bring people together who have shared interests through our community events programme.