Do you need help?

If you are thinking about leaving a violent or abusive relationship, or, if you have left and have nowhere for your animals to go while you access the safety and support that you need, we may be able to help by fostering your pet.

We take referrals from the local domestic abuse and sexual violence and abuse services, refuges, the police, housing, social care, health, community mental health teams and so on. Please speak to your local service about a referral to Refuge4Pets.

You can also contact us directly on 0300 4000 121
or please click here now to send us an email.

If you need support because you are experiencing domestic abuse, or if you are worried about someone else, you can contact the national 24-hour domestic violence and abuse helpline on 0808 2000 247.

In an emergency situation, please always contact the Police by dialling 999.