Please see below for our current vacancies:-
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Project Workers to join the team.
Project Workers are responsible for home checks with new foster carers, taking referrals from partner agencies and self referrals from victims/survivors of domestic violence and abuse, collecting foster pets, monitoring the progress of foster pets, ensuring foster carers have supplies, taking foster pets to vets as required and reuniting pets with their owners. You will also work with the Project Manager and volunteers to facilitate networking, community and fundraising events.
- Salary: £19,000 per annum (pro rata from 37hrs per week)
- Working hours: 18.5hrs per week including frequent evenings and weekends
- Base: Liskeard, Cornwall. This position does require flexibility. There is the option to work from home when appropriate, but extensive travel across Devon and Cornwall is a requirement of the post.
- Contract: 3 year fixed term contract until December 2021
- To apply:
- Please complete the application form ensuring that you outline your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the role against the role profile and person specification.
- Alternatively, you can ring 07497382457 to request an application pack, or to speak to Mary Wakeham to discuss this role in more detail.
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 17:00 am Tuesday 18th December 2018.